Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Toy Tuesday Review: Pipedream Collar & Leash

Hey Guys! I'm here to ease you back into things with a Toy Tuesday Review, and it's one of my favorite toys ;)



Although very popular with masters and their subs, collars are a good option to try with your loved one if you're trying to get a little kinky. No BDSM 101 kit is complete without one. If you want more information on them, I wrote a post about them for you to catch up on. The following ratings are based upon Pipedream's version from their Fetish Fantasy Gold series.

Difficulty to use:
Very simple to use. The collar is similar to a belt or dog collar with various eyelets for adjustable length. The leash has a basic clip on fastener.

Versatility:
As beautiful as the product is, it's a pretty standard design, doesn't lend itself to get creative with. Put around the neck and let the fun begin.

My Rating:
This is the fun part. I loved the collar. I decided to surprise my boyfriend with it, so I got ready; hair, makeup, outfit, the whole nine. As soon as he came home, I was waiting for him on my knees, with the collar on. It was definitely worth the wait to see his face when he saw the new toy.
The collar itself is very comfortable; the outside is crafted to look like crocodile skin, with a gold metal ring for the leash to attach to, and the inside is velvet soft. It's thick but comfortable enough to wear for a longer period of time.
The leash is very delicate. A thin golden chain, with a loop on the end, similar to the chain's croc design. Because of this, I wouldn't recommend using this product during rough sex, but it's a great toy to use for beginners or sub/dom play. I would definitely recommend it, especially to all you ladies whose interests were peaked because of the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey movie. Guaranteed your man will appreciate the surprise.


His Rating:
He said he would give the surprise factor a 5, but functionality a 3.5, so I'm rounding it to a 4. He also said he enjoyed leading me around with it, so we'll definitely be using it again soon :)


For more updates on Pipedream's toys, visit their blogFacebook page, and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment