Thursday, May 16, 2013

Awkward comments

Hi guys! So I finally have internet installed at my house, so I can blog from the comfort of my home :)
I was looking through, and I noticed that I haven't done a "list" post in a while. So here are 5 awkward, or weird, things customers have said (or not said) while in the shop:
  1. After I told a customer we don't lend out our bathroom to customers, he gave me his interpretation of our reasoning: "That makes sense. I bet people jack off in the bathroom if you let them use it".
  2. An exchange between myself and a customer accompanied by his girlfriend: "Can I help you find anything?" "Nah, I just want to show her the Japanese vagina". He then sprinted to the back and emerged defeated. Unfortunately, we were all out of "Japanese vaginas".
  3. This one isn't so much about what they say, as it is what they don't: "Did you find everything ok?" ".............yup...". This one is popular among DVD and vibrator shoppers, mostly.
  4. After my boss took home some erection pills to try out, he texted me this: "Holy Hell!! Let's just say those stiff night pills WORK!!!!!"
  5. And to round things out, here's another bathroom quote by a very nervous Mexican: "Do you have a bathroom? I have to take a shit."
See that? We came full circle. And he didn't need to jack off.

No comments:

Post a Comment