Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Geez Louise, half-way through my shift and already we've had a huge influx of people buying last minute Valentine's Day gifts! Here's a list of must haves the kids are buying today:
  • Edible anything: body butter, massage oils, underwear, condoms (edible, not flavored), and oral gels
  • Lingerie (obviously)
  • Board games. Favorites so far: Kama Sutra playing cards, Boobie Match Game, and role-play games
  • I.O.U cards and sex coupons
  • Dildos/vibrators galore
  • DVDs and lube for those forever alone (I don't know why, but buying them today just makes it that much more depressing)
  • And my favorite: A lover's kit, complete with thigh cuffs, whips, and a heart-shaped cushion. What'd I say on Toy Tuesday?
If you still haven't bought anything for your sweetie, and will be celebrating with them (my boyfriend and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day), swing by your local sex shop and make sure to buy something! It's getting pretty crazy here!

Happy Valentine's Day



P.S.: Right before I posted this, I legitimately just had, what I guess was, an Italian-American man in his late 40s ask me for decorating tips for his penis cake. Apparently, black sprinkles are the best solution for realistic hairy balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment