Thursday, February 28, 2013

Unexpected Customers

Hey guys! Sorry about missing Toy Tuesday. I do have good news about that though! Pipedream Products got a hold of my blog and really liked it, so they're sending me certain products from their many toy lines for me to review. Toy Tuesdays are about to get more interesting and better informed. So yay!

For today's topic, since Monday's was such a downer, I wanted to write about something on the brighter side :) Today I'm going to discuss customers I never thought would be into some kinky fuckery. Enjoy!

  • The most recent customer was a very cute, wholesome, all-American-looking guy in his 20s who came in looking for something for himself and his new lady friend. I thought he was just getting into soft-core kink, so I tried going soft on him, showing him the edibles section and leaving him to decide. When he came back to the register, he assertively placed some furry handcuffs on the counter and asked if we sold any gags, or cuffs without fur, because the metal ones "have a better bite". Definitely not what I was expecting, but he did kind of reminding me of another attractive, unassuming young man, not that I think he was the type to keep an ax handy.
  • This next group has to be my favorite just because they were so unexpected. A group of 5 pasty, nerdy guys in khakis and a small, gentle Asian, girl decked out in pastels and a cardigan draped over her shoulders, came in. They were so young looking, I had to ask for their I.D.s just to make sure they were at least 18. Once inside, seeing that the store was empty, they felt comfortable enough to relate their experiences with various objects in the store in great detail. One of the guys asked me, with a completely straight face, where our largest anal beads were. He said his girlfriend loved them, but they were looking for something a little bigger to fill her insatiable appetite. I just stood fascinated as I listened to this group talk about everything short of a nerd orgy with orcs, acrobatic midgets, and maybe a little "fairy dust". To top it off, the unassuming girl asked me very boldly if we sold anything with a stronger vibration than what we had in the store. She had, literally, used every model we had in stock, and was looking for something with a "stronger kick". Unfortunately, we were out of jack-hammers that day.
  • Speaking of Asians, this other girl that came in with her boyfriend was not as adventurous as her predecessor, but she was definitely down for some kinkery. I rang her up for a Rabbit Vibrator, a bullet, flavored condoms, and some heating gel. What was unexpected about her wasn't her purchase, but the fact that she was in here at all. She turned beet red as soon as it came time to pay. The fact that she was an introvert and still willing to come in and try new things, is what made her unexpected, and pretty adorable.
  • This next customer, and sometimes regular, was a little uncomfortable to help at at first because of who she looked like. Small, tan and speaking with a thick Latin accent, she reminded me too much of my aunt. My aunt is in her 50s, looks amazing for her age, but is completely oblivious when it comes to sex, or so she makes it seem. When this woman came in, she reminded me of her and I was instantly drawn to give her a little extra help. I spent 20 minutes helping her find the perfect product. Why was it uncomfortable? It wasn't because it was like helping my naive aunt pick out a toy, it's because I was helping her find a harness and strap-on for her to use on her husband. My aunt pegging her husband was not an image I was ready for before lunch-time. Or after, for that matter.
  • Now this last one may sound racist, and if it does, I'm sorry, whatever. I couldn't help where my thought were going. A tall, muscular, black male, about 6 ft., came in and bought male enhancement pills and a penis pump. My immediate reaction was bewilderment. A black man with a small dick. It was like looking at a unicorn...with a small penis. Incidentally, I tried to find a picture of a black man with a small penis to wrap this article up, but I couldn't find one. Not. One. But I did mange to find one of a unicorn with one.

You're Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment