Monday, February 18, 2013

Stolen

Hi everyone! Hope you've all had an amazing 3-day weekend. I've been busy, busy, busy with both jobs, but it's been fun. I didn't get the day off but I did have an interesting surprise waiting for me when I got to work this morning. I showed up and saw this on the back counter:


Those are all empty boxes of items that have been stolen. Now, I've worked at other retail jobs where I've had clothing, or lingerie, or trinkets stolen before, but I've never realized the desperation of some people when it comes to not paying for shit. Are you that desperate for sexual gratification that you need to steal a pocket pussy? You can't afford to buy a $5.00 DVD? And what's the deal with the dice?? You can't even get off to that! They are just a pair of dice shaped like boobs.
The other question that arises is, how do you make it out of the shop with that on you? Where do you put it? It's not like we don't have security cameras. I came to work to find 4 pocket pussies, 2 DVDs, 1 vibrator, and 1 pair of boobie dice missing. How is that even possible??
Apparently, theft is an issue no matter where you work, but it's just more amusing when you work at a sex shop. But come one guys, at least pay for what your willing to shove into your body.

End rant. Have a good night! See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment