Monday, April 1, 2013

Baby Squats

Happy Monday, everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter, and continue to have a not-too-prank-filled April Fool's Day. I don't know if I mentioned Michelle's departure from the store due to maternity leave, but she's back and able to do sporadic shifts now. I couldn't be happier to have her back at work, it's been too long! On Friday, she covered Ariana's mid day shift, and she brought a little surprise with her. Little baby Liam! As I've mentioned before, sometimes the store can get pretty boring, so it's always nice to have a little distraction every now and then. Liam hung out for a couple hours, and he even helped me out with my squats :) He seemed to like it, and I'm sure the people walking by the shop were pretty amused to watch someone at the register squatting while holding a two-month old baby.





No comments:

Post a Comment