Thursday, December 20, 2012

Slow Day

So even though there are always things to do at work, sometimes the day is just stagnant from a lack of customers. Today was pretty slow and I wasn't sure what to write about, but one of my employees, Tatiana, told me to write about things I've done in the past to entertain myself when the day is dull as hell. So I am going to explain some of the things I've done to rid myself of total boredom, written with the original Facebook post.
But before that happens, I have to talk about Ariana. Ariana is a good friend of mine who I hired back in June. We work every Friday together for an hour, and I'm not lying when I say it is the highlight of my working day. She and I are very similar minded, which leads to becoming partners in crime, which leads to amusing stories at work. I will most likely be posting stories about the stupid things Ariana and I do just make work more enjoyable. And I'm begging you, try to contain your excitement, we are pretty awesome. Ok, back to entertaining myself:

August 10: "Just tried out the oral numbing spray to see if works....it does"
Ariana and I thought it would be smart to try out some of our products so we could tell our customers honest reviews about it. Looking around, there is a limited amount of products we can actually use without having to buy it. Blo's Oral numbing spray was the weapon of choice. We each sprayed a couple spritz and waited. Let me start by telling you it tastes horrible. It said it had a spearmint flavor; the mint lasted 2 seconds, the rest was rancid alcohol. The flavor aside, it definitely works. After the bitter taste, our throats burned with what we thought was chemical acid, and then numbed after two minutes that felt like 20. Of course after we numb our throats, do customers decide to come in. We weren't able to speak properly for 10 minutes. Then once our throats finally went back to normal, our lips remained numb for another 3 minutes. But Yay!! Numbing spray works....ladies.

November 18: "Bored at work. Opened up one of our Kimono condoms at work to see how durable it was. Not only was it able to go over my fist, but that sucker rolled up like an opera glove up to my elbow. Glad to see some of our products are reliable."
Yeah, that thing was awesome, I was tempted to make a gown out of lingerie and dildos and hold my first annual Sex Shop Ball.

December 14: "If we put out a tip jar at --------- and put a sign that says "Just the tip", do you think people will give us money? Ariana and I need cash!"
This was during a very interesting talk with Jack-off Jason, but he's a story for another night. ;) For now, just enjoy these pictures of Ariana and I holding pitbull puppies some guys brought to the shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment