Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had an amazing one like I did :) Don't really have a story about work today since we were closed, but I did get to see my family today and have a short Christmas story: As my boyfriend and I were leaving his mother's house, one of my nieces asked "Where do you work?" I mentioned near the beach, and when they pressed for details I said, "I work at a toy shop". Being 5-9 years old, all the nieces got excited and asked if they could come visit me to which their parents had to explain it was a "toy shop for grown ups", and as one parent put it "But when you get older and need a school uniform you can go visit her". 

:) So there's my funny story for tonight. Good Night!


And yes...those are penises with Santa hats

No comments:

Post a Comment