Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Erotic Eric (Part 4)

Last night, Ariana and I were discussing how sad we were that Erotic Eric hadn't called on Friday (although on a side note, some pervert did call and talked to Tati, who thought it was Eric. I asked him and it was not. Tati's on her own on that one). We were also disappointed that Jack-off Jason no longer calls, so we did what concerned employees do and put ads on craigslist. We posted one for Jack-off and one for Erotic. 


In case you can't see the link

Today, I was, once again, graced with Erotic Eric's conversational skills. He was feeling chatty today, so i took advantage and asked him a few questions the girls at the shop and I had. I learned:

  • He works in construction
  • He doesn't troll craigslist for hook-ups because he doesn't want to get tangled up with prostitutes
  • Prefers to use Adult Friend Finder
  • Didn't get his first blow job until he was 18
  • Calls a sex line, where the girl's motto is "young, blonde, and dumb" and "the more you call me dumb, the more I cum"
  • Goes to Thad's, a swingers' club. I think I might have mentioned it in a previous post, but I can't find it. He said he likes to go to Thad's because people gather around him, and girls cheer him on while he jacks off. No guys though
Speaking of no guys, Eric told me he's only had one close encounter with a guy. This was back when he was 19, so he was still living at home. He drove out to park in front of a Jr. high school after hours so he could smoke pot and drink, when a 13 year old kid came up to him and asked him for some pot. Eric didn't feel comfortable because the kid was so young, but relented once the kid promised to share some of his own pot with him. While they were smoking, the kid asked if he wanted to get his dick sucked. Thankfully, Eric is not that kind of pervert and walked away from the situation immediately.
On another note, although he said he was a one woman man, he is not a one-store man. I guess he likes to call other shops besides ours, and I'm slightly wounded by the fact. I thought we had something special, but alas, it was not meant to be. He also likes to talk to the employees at another sex shop downtown. I won't name names, but it starts with a B. Apparently, he talks to three of the employees there but none of them know that the others talk to him. Eric is quite the lady-killer. He has actually gone down to their store to use their arcades (something I thank everyday that we don't have), and got caught by one of the girls in mid act. While jacking off, he called one of the girls and told them he left his wallet in the booth. When she went in to retrieve it, lo and behold, Eric was in mid stroke. Sneaky bastard.
He also used to call the Hooters in the Gaslamp to talk to one of the waitresses specifically. He also met up with this girl at a bar when she was with her boyfriend. She had given him her cell phone number and they met up in the parking lot of the bar she was at, where she selflessly helped him cum. I guess I'm just not a giver, because I refuse to meet up or give him my number.

Sadly, our conversation was cut short because someone rang his doorbell. I guess perverts have house guests too.

Click for Parts 1-23 and the finale

No comments:

Post a Comment