Monday, March 25, 2013

Facebook Posts

Hi everyone! How's your Monday going so far? Mine was going spectacularly until I read a spoiler for last night's The Walking Dead episode -___- but oh well. I'll live, I guess.

As you know, I created a Facebook page for the blog so I could keep you guys updated with any changes or new postings. I also started a group page for the employees so we could communicate easier. It was originally made to get shifts covered, discuss any issues, and inform each other of any schedule or meeting changes, but it's created some pretty funny threads about working here. We normally work alone, so anytime we have something interesting happen, we share it on the page. We all have enough stories to each have our own blog, so I thought I would share some of them here for you to enjoy :)

If you recall my post on funny bums, you'll remember #2, Ariana's #1 fan. Brace yourselves, he's in a few of these postings. The "sexy tan man with a plan".

 It's the little things

If you don't know what the PB reality show is, don't worry, no one else does, but this guy likes to think we all do.

 Don't act like you don't know him by now.





 Kind of similar to what that leprechaun did. He walked around holding the large pink plushie for a while.

Not even my employees are safe from Fetish Friday.

 Damn those Beat off Bandits!


As you can see, we're very busy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment