Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Beginnings

Good Morning! I hope you all had a safe and fun New Year's Eve. In honor of the new year, I have three customers that prove that it's never to late to start afresh and explore different areas of your sexuality.
  1. One of the first customers I encountered interested in buying a Fleshlight was a 70 year old man who, honestly, looked like he lived around the beach for too long. His wife had died a few years back and now he was looking for a new companion. Since Fleshlights are quite the investment, he was determined to make sure he chose the right one. We have a "sample" stand that demonstrates the different internal textures and varieties we offer, so I had to stand there and watch this old man finger 5 different pocket pussies approvingly. I guess just because you get older doesn't mean you can't be picky.
  2. One customer I learned a lot from was a 50-something year old woman coming in to buy something to make her feel young again. She decided on a shiny pair of Ben Wa Balls. For those of you who do not know what Ben Wa balls are, they are small weighted balls that are inserted in a vagina for Kegel exercises to strengthen and tighten. They can also be used during sex or for masturbating, and yes they are the ones from Fifty Shades of Grey. However, I did not know this when I first started working here, but this woman was kind enough to explain to me exactly what they did and their benefits. You are never too young to learn and never too old to be kinky.
  3. Another learning experience I had was with an older couple in their 60s who came in to try something new. From what they told me, they had done everyone and everything there was to try. They needed some new toys so they decided, why not try glass and metal? They taught me all about the advantages of glass over metal and vice versa. They eventually bought a stainless steel butt plug, a stainless steel cock ring, and a glass baby fist dildo (You think I'm kidding? It actually looks like a baby's fist!). 
So there you have it, you are never too old to try new things within or outside your sex life, just be careful with those hips!

An example of Ben Wa balls:

Btw, I found these on an Etsy page. Good to know vaginal rejuvenation is now sell-able on a craft website.

Baby fist dildos

No comments:

Post a Comment